Monday 3 January 2011

Mulberry Spring Summer 11 Campaign

As a seventeen year old girl, I probably look at ad campaigns and magazine spreads differently to an older women with a high salary.
For them an ad campaign is directed at them, they are being sold something that  they can purchase but for me as a fashion student, I lust after ad campaigns.
I see them as something I can't have , in theory this could make me appreciate them more,
As a lover of Mulberry, I spent the past few months collecting Mulberry Lookbooks, wondering aimelessly around Selfridges and flicking through issues of Vogue, all for a glimpse of the Mulberry Alexa.
And now its another season and another bag.
I can't help but get that yearning feeling in my stomach over this campaign, I love the toughness of the satchel against the whimsical background of flourished flowers and antique furniture.

A girl can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment