Tuesday 15 March 2011

Film Is Not Dead

My posts have been far and few between lately, this has been due to university interviews, loads of college work and working part-time at Topshop.
It's all been worth it though, as I recieved a conditional offer for illustration at London College of Fashion, which I am very excited about.
I've also started my final brief in college and have chosen to study cameras and photography as my final major project piece, i'm really enjoying this brief as there's a lot to research and draw from.
As part of it , i recently visited Tate Liverpools' Nam June Paik exhibition which is amazing and i'd certainly recommend a visit.
The next eight weeks are going to be hell but hopefully worth it !
Below are a few new illustrations and sketches from my new brief- Enjoy.

One last thing, i recommend you follow my friend Natalies' music based blog, she knows a thing or two about music and has her own radio slot - http://imjustpostingmusic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment