Friday 18 March 2011

Hooker heels and Plastic Cups

Not one to stand in front of a tripod and pose in my latest look ( not a criticism ) I thought it would be a shame not to share what i've been wearing lately.
My whole outfit is from Topshop ( the joys of 25% staff discount) and the photo was taken at one of my best friends' birthday and upon leaving the house my mum told me not to mix sheer fabrics and huge heels- I didn't listen and the result is as below!
Speaking of Topshop, i attended Suzie Bubble and Stevie , of Discotheque confusions' blogging masterclass yesterday- it was refreshing to see two down to earth lovers of fashion and hear about their opinions on blogging in the industry.

Thats all for today, Im off to listen to Lupe Fiascos' new album, Lasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment